Come play hockey with us! Midstate offers an outstanding blend of youth hockey that features growth through competition, emphasizing team play, sportsmanship and pride in organization, all while providing an environment for your kids to develop hockey and leadership skills, meet new people, and play against competitive teams with similar skills and abilities.
House Squirt, Pee Wee, and Bantam teams can expect the following:
• Play a slate of 16 league games (8 home/8 away) in a competitive division of the Snowbelt Youth Hockey League
• Personalized home and away jerseys and one pair of socks (One Jersey/pair socks for Mites)
• Play an end of year Snowbelt JAM tournament against teams selected based on end of year ratings
• Play in January's Griffin’s Guardians tournament
• Mix of full and half ice practices
• Fundraising to augment additional non-league game opportunities and additional tournaments